Ananda Drive Techniques（Shanghai）Co., Ltd
NO.19, Lane 133, Guangzhong Road, Minhang District, Shanghai
No.61, Jingang Boulevard, Donggang Town, Xishan District, Wuxi, Jiangsu
No.40, Taihua Road, Xinkou Industrial Park, Xiqing District, Tianjin
Tel/Fax：+31 (0)24 2049 583
Tel.: +36 30 095 3230
1.Responsible for the description, organization and coordination in the process of project establishment, implementation, verification and summary, and confirm the business completion of the project team;
2. Define the scope, schedule and key issues of the project;
3. Develop the project schedule and key milestones;
4. Established the project team, organized the project team meeting, sorted out the project documents, and organized the review meeting;
5. Check the project progress according to the schedule and the implementation of corrective actions;
6. Achieve project objectives according to cost, schedule and quality requirements.
1. At least 2 years related project management experience, PMP certificate is preferred;
2. Engineering background, familiar with motor or driver industry is preferred;
3. Familiar with ISO/TS16949 quality system, familiar with product development process;
4. Good conduct, strong sense of responsibility, good organization, coordination and communication skills.
5. Proficient in English reading and writing is preferred.
Main responsibilities: Responsible for the management of key accounts within the region, acting as the designated main contact window between key accounts and the company.
A. Directly contact with product managers of key customers for technical and business issues related to product development and project promotion, and act as a bridge for technical communication between the company's R&D department and customer technical personnel.
B. Responsible for communicating with the purchasing person in charge of key customers about purchase order, receipt and delivery, logistics, delay, pricing and price adjustment, etc.
C. Responsible for receiving and summarizing the after-sale needs of major customers, and connecting customers with internal service and quality departments.
D. Maintain good relationship and mutual trust with key departments and personnel of key customers, and keep abreast of product and strategic trends of key customers.
1. Fluent in oral English, able to hold technical, business and after-sales meetings with foreign customers; Written English is professional and appropriate.
2. Strong logical thinking ability, able to fully understand customers' demands and formulate action plans.
3. Qualified for technical and project sales personnel，with technical background.
4. More than 3 years working experience in export business .